Kellermann's Kollectionn of:
ALLAN BAKKE TRIAL BOOKS
Last Updated 07/11/06
- Astin, Alexander W., Fuller, Bruce, & Green, Kenneth. (1978). Admitting and Assisting Students After Bakke. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 1978.
- Dreyfuss, Joel, & Lawrence, Charles. (1979). The Bakke Case: The Politics of Inequality. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich.
- Eastland, Terry, & Bennett, William J. (1979). Counting by Race: Equality From the Founding Fathers to Bakke and Weber. New York: Basic Books.
- Haro, Carlos. (Ed.). The Bakke Decision: The Question of Chicano Access to Higher Education. Los Angeles, CA: Chicano Studies Center Publications.
- Holloway, Charles M. (1978). The Bakke Decision: Retrospect and Prospect. Summary Report on Six Seminars Held by the College Board in July and August 1978. New York: College Entrance Examination Board.
- McCormack, Wayne. (Ed.). (1978). The Bakke Decision: Implications for Higher Education Admissions. A Report of the ACE-AALS Committee on Bakke. Washington, D.C.: American Council on Education, Association of American Law Schools.
- Mooney, Christopher F. (1982). Inequality and the American Conscience: Justice Through the Judicial System. New York: Paulist Press.
- O'Neill, Timothy J. (1985). Bakke & the Politics of Equality: Friends and Foes in the Classroom of Litigation. Middletown, CT: Wesleyan University Press.
- Schwartz, Bernard. (1988). Behind Bakke: Affirmative Action and the Supreme Court. New York: New York University Press.
- Simmons, Ron. (1982). Affirmative Action: Conflict and Change in Higher Education After Bakke. Cambridge, MA: Schenkman Pub. Co.
- Sindler, Allan P. (1978). Bakke, DeFunis, and Minority Admissions: The Quest for Equal Opportunity. New York: Longman.
- Slocum, Alfred A. (Ed.). (1978). Allan Bakke versus Regents of the University of California, Yolo County, California, Superior Court, California State Supreme Court. Dobbs Ferry, NY: Oceana Publications.
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. (1979). Toward an Understanding of Bakke. Washington, D.C.: United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Check out ComCon KATHY KELLERMANN COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
© Kathy Kellermann
Compiled & maintained by Kathy Kellermann
Additions? Changes? Suggestions?