Kellermann's Kollectionn of:
WACO/DAVID KORESH TRIAL BOOKS
Last Updated 07/11/06
- ABC News. (1995). Waco: The Decision to Die. ----: MPA Videos. [VHS Video] .
- Adair, David. (1997). A Davidian Testimony. Salem, --: Mount Carmel Center. [expected June 1997]
- Anderson, Jack. (1996). Inside the NRA: Armed and Dangerous. An Expose. Beverly Hills, CA: Dove Books.
- Bailey, Brad, & Darden, Bob. (1993). Mad Man in Waco. Waco, TX: WRS Pub.
- Breault, Marc. (1993). Preacher of Death. New York: NAL/Dutton.
- Breault, Marc, & King, Martin. (1993). Inside the Cult: A Member's Chilling, Exclusive Account of Madness and Depravity in David Koresh's Compound. New York: Signet.
- Cavanagh, Suzanne, & Teasley, David. (1995). The Branch Davidian Siege at Ranch Apocalypse Near Waco, Texas: A Chronology. Washington, D.C.: Congressional Research Service.
- Davidson, Ronald. (199?). Bushwhacked by Bushmasters: Waco, the Raw Truth. Miranda: Watchman Davison Enterprises
- DeGeorge, Lori. (1994). A Semantic Analysis of Bias in Coverage in Time, Newsweek, and U.S. News and World Report of the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Texas, from March 15, 1993, to May 17, 1993. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Oklahoma State University.
- Dennis, Edward S. G. (1993). Evaluation of the Handling of the Branch Davidian Stand-Off in Waco, Texas by the United States Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (redacted version). Washington, D.C.: Department of Justice.
- DeVault, Jack. (1994). The Waco Whitewash: The Mt. Carmel Episode Told by an Eyewitness to the Trial, Tragedy, Treachery, Tyranny, Treason. This Government's Crimes Under Color of Law. San Antonio, TX: Rescue Press.
- Dillon, Andrew H. (1996). The Media's Coverage of Waco: A Study of How Different News Organizations Covered the Waco Story and the Effects of Coverage on Public Opinion. Unpublished Honors Paper, Dept. of Political Science, Duke University.
- Felix, Edwin. (1994). Koresh: The Waco Holocaust. Houston, TX:. Universe de Presse.
- Hamilton, Sue, & Richard, Smith. (1993). ----: Abdo & Daughters.
- Haus, Cari, & Hamblin, Madlyn. (1993). In the Wake of Waco: Why Were Adventists Among the Victims? Hagerstown, --: Review & Herald Pub.
- Hershman, D. Jablow, & Lieb, Julian. (1994). A Brotherhood of Tyrants: Manic Depression & Absolute Power. Amherst, NY: Prometheus Books.
- Heymann, Phillip B. (1993). Lessons of Waco: Proposed Changes in Federal Law Enforcement. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice.
- Hibbert, A. Anthony. (1996). Before the Flames: The Story of David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. Long Island City, --: Seaburn.
- Karl, Jonathan. (1995). The Right to Bear Arms: The Rise of America's New Militias. New York: HarperPaperbacks.
- Kilpatrick, Benjamin P. (1993). Janet Reno and Dick DeGuerin: Competing Narratives in the Wake of the Mt. Carmel Fire. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Baylor University.
- King, Martin. (199?). Preacher of Death: The Shocking Inside Story of David Koresh and the Waco Siege. ----: Signet.
- Knox, Karyn Elizabeth. (1994). A Critical Analysis of the Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearm's (ATF) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) Operation in Waco, Texas. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Eastern Kentucky University.
- Kopel, David B., & Blackman, Paul H. (1997). No More Wacos: What's Wrong With Federal Law Enforcement and How to Fix It. Amherst, NY: Prometheus Books.
- Leppard, David. (1993). Fire and Blood: The True Story of David Koresh and the Waco Siege. London, UK: Fourth Estate.
- Lewis, James R. (Ed.). (1994). From the Ashes: Making Sense of Waco. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Lewis, James R. (1996). Cult-Anti-Cult: How a National Mindset and Government Incompetence Aided and Abetted the Waco Disaster. ----: Agamemnon Press.
- Linedecker, Clifford L. (1993). Massacre at Waco, Texas: The Shocking Story of Cult Leader David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. New York: St Martin's Press.
- Litton, Chad E. (1994). The Creation of a Cult: Media Representations of the Branch Davidians. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Bowling Green State University.
- Long, Robert E. (Ed.). (1994). Religious Cults in America. Bronx, NY: H. W. Wilson.
- Madigan, Tim. (1993). See No Evil: Blind Devotion and Bloodshed in David Koresh's Holy War. Fort Worth, TX: Summit Group.
- Max, ----. (1997). The Waco Massacre. McLean, VA: Mike Tecton Pub.
- Mills, Roger. (1993). The Shifting Framework in the News Coverage of the Cult Crisis in Waco, Texas. Unpublished Master's Thesis, University of South Florida.
- Moore, Carol. (1996). Davidian Massacre: Disturbing Questions About Waco That Must Be Answered. Franklin, --: Legacy Communications.
- Moore, James. (1997). Very Special Agents: The Inside Story of America's Most Controversial Law Enforcement Agency -- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. New York: Pocket.
- O'Neil, Daniel X. (1994). Boilerplate: Being a List of Eight Ways in Which the Dead at Waco Were a Lot Like the Rest of Us. Chicago, IL: Juggernaut.
- Opsata, Rebecca Sue. (1995). The Latest Chapter in the American Book of Revelation: The Rhetoric of the Branch Davidians in Waco. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Kansas State University.
- Pillsbury, Dawn Ellen. (1997). Ruby Ridge and Waco: What Did the Media Say? Unpublished Bachelor's Thesis, California Polytechnic State University.
- Reavis, Dick J. (1995). The Ashes of Waco: An Investigation. New York: Simon & Schuster.
- Rubenser, Lorie Lynne. (1996). The Social Constructions of Ruby Ridge and Waco: The Beginning of the Modern Militia Movement. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Arizona State University.
- Samples, Kenneth R. (1994). Prophets of the Apocalypse: David Koresh and Other American Messiahs. ----: Baker Book House.
- Singer, Margaret Thaler (with Jonja Lalich). (1995). Cults in Our Mist: The Hidden Menace in Our Everyday Life. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Smith, Richard. (1993). Wait-Out in Waco. Minneapolis, MN: Abdo & Daughters Pub.
- Tabor, James D., & Gallagher, Eugene V. (1995). Why Waco? Cults and the Battle for Religious Freedom in America. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
- Thompson, Linda D.. (1994). Waco II: The Big Lie Continues. Indianapolis, IN: American Justice Federation. [VHS video]
- Thompson, Linda D. (1993). Waco: The Big Lie. Indianapolis, IN: American Justice Federation. (VHS Video)
- Wecht, Cyril (with Mark Curriden, & Benjamin Wecht). Grave Secrets: A Leading Forensic Expert Reveals the Truth About O.J. Simpson, David Koresh, Vincent Foster, and Other Sensational Cases. New York: Dutton.
- Wright, Stuart A. (Ed.). (1995). Armageddon in Waco: Critical Perspectives on the Branch Davidian Conflict. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press.
- ----. (1993). Recommendations of Experts for Improvements in Federal Law Enforcement After Waco. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice.
- ----. (1994). Investigation of Vernon Wayne Howell Also Known As David Koresh (The Waco, Texas Affair). Upland, --: Diane Pub.
- ----. (1993). Report of the Department of the Treasury of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Investigation of Vernon Wayne Howell Also Known as David Koresh. Washington, D.C.: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms.
- ----. (199?). Activities of Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Toward the Branch Davidians: Joint Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Crime of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, and the Subcommittee on National Security, International Affairs, and Criminal Justice of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, One Hundred Fourth Congress, First Session. Washington, D.C.: Government Publications Office.
FAMOUS TRIALS KOLLECTIONNS
TRIAL BACKGROUND KOLLECTIONNS
MCVEIGH/OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING KOLLECTIONNS
Check out ComCon KATHY KELLERMANN COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
© Kathy Kellermann
Compiled & maintained by Kathy Kellermann
Additions? Changes? Suggestions?