Kellermann's Kollectionn of:
MCVEIGH/OKC TRIAL BOOKS
Last Updated 07/11/06
- Armstrong, Ken. (1997). No Amateur Did This: What is the Truth About the Oklahoma City Bombing? Aptos, --: Blackeye Press.
- Artwick, Claudette Guzan. (August, 1996). Television News Images Of The Oklahoma City Bombing And The Fear Of Terrorism. Paper presented to the Visual Communication Division of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Annual conference, Anaheim, CA.
- Baym, Geoffrey. (1997). Distance From Center: News Media and the Construction of Social Order. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Dept. of Communication, University of Utah.
- Benight, Charles Curtis. (1996). Coping Self-Efficacy and Psychological Distress Following the Oklahoma City Bombing. Boulder, CO: Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center.
- Bishop, Marsha B. (1995). And the Angels Wept: From the Pulpits of Oklahoma After the Bombing. ----: Chalice Press.
- Cannon, Brian. (1996, August). Icon of the Oklahoma City Bombing: Revealing Connotative Meaning in a News Photograph of Tragedy. Paper presented to the Visual Communication Division of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Annual conference, Anaheim, CA.
- Cohen, David. (1995). Requiem for the Heartland: The Oklahoma City Bombing. A Book to Benefit Families and Survivors. San Francisco, CA: Collins Pub.
- Cohen, Laura A., Allen, Sandra F., & Dlugokinski, Eric L. (1997). One Family Under The Same Sky: Art As A Window On The World. Children's Thoughts And Feelings And Their Visions For Healing Following The Oklahoma City Bombing. Raleigh, NC: Feelings Factory, 1997.
- Constantine, Alex. (1997). Virtual Government: CIA Mind Control Operations in America. Venice, CA: Feral House.
- Dengler, Sandy. (1995). Where Was God at 9:02 a.m.? Miraculous Stories of Faith and Love From Oklahoma City. Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson.
- Dyer, Joel. (1997). Harvest of Rage: Why Oklahoma City is Only the Beginning. Boulder, CO: Westview Press.
- Falsani, Cathleen Mary. (1997). Signposts on the Road to Hell: An Historical, Theological, and Sociological Discussion of the Extreme Right in the Wake of the Oklahoma City Bombing. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary.
- Forster, Peggy L. (1996). In the Wake of the Bomb: Nancy Ingram's Story of Her Rescue and Survival of the Oklahoma City Bombing. Highland City, FL: Rainbow Books.
- Gariepy, Henry. (1996). Healing in the Heartland. Oklahoma City, OK: Salvation Army, Arkansas-Oklahoma Division.
- Glen, Samantha, & Pesaresi, Mary. (1997). Search and Rescue: A Woman and Her Dog Brave Danger and Disaster to Save Lives. New York: Fawcett Crest.
- Hamilton, John. (1995). Terror in the Heartland: The Oklahoma City Bombing. Minneapolis, MN: Abdo & Daughters Pub.
- Hamm, Mark S. (1997). Apocalypse in Oklahoma: Waco and Ruby Ridge Revenged. Boston, MA: Northeastern University Press.
- Hansen, Jon. (1995). Oklahoma Rescue. New York: Ballantine Books.
- Hinman, Eve E. (1996). Lessons From the Oklahoma City Bombing: Defensive Design Techniques. New York: American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Hoffman, David. (1997). Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror. Portland, OR: Feral House. [expected December 1997]
- Irving, Clive. (1995). In Their Name: Dedicated to the Brave and the Innocent, Oklahoma City, April 1995. New York: Random House.
- Jones, Frances. (1996). A Circle of Love: The Oklahoma City Bombing Through the Eyes of Our Children. Oklahoma City, OK: Larry Jones International Ministries.
- Karl, Jonathan. (1995). The Right to Bear Arms: The Rise of America's New Militias. New York: HarperPaperbacks.
- Keith, Jim. (1996). OKBomb! Conspiracy and Cover-Up. Lilburn, --: IllumiNet Press.
- Kelly, John F. & Wearne, Phillip K. (1998). Tainting Evidence: Inside the Scandals at the FBI Crime Lab. New York: The Free Press.
- Keys, Charles. (1996). Oklahoma City: What Really Happened? ----: Tapeworm Video. [VHS Video]
- Kidd, Devvy. (1996). Blind Loyalty. Lakewood, CO: D. Kidd.
- Kuna-Jacob, Thomas J. (1995). Anti-Militia: On the Link Between the Massacres at Waco and Oklahoma City and the Yugoslav Civil War. Quincy, --: Association for World Peace.
- Lamb, Nancy. (1996). One April Morning: Children Remember the Oklahoma City Bombing. New York: Lothrop, Lee & Shepard Books.
- Levin, Brian. (1997). Oklahoma City Revisited: The Rise of Anti-Government Terrorism. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
- MacDonald, Andrew [William Pierce]. (1978). The Turner Diaries. Hillsboro, WV: National Vanguard Books.
- MacDonald, Andrew [William Pierce]. (1989). Hunter. Hillsboro, WV: National Alliance.
- Marks, Rick. (1995). America Under Attack. New York: Carlyle Communications.
- Michaels, Leslee Ann. (1997). Kids for Kids: Messages of Love and Hope from the Nation's Children. ----: Happy Heart Press.
- Moore, James. (1997). Very Special Agents: The Inside Story of America's Most Controversial Law Enforcement Agency -- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. New York: Pocket.
- Moore, Michelle M. (1996). Oklahoma City: Day One. A Detailed Account of the Bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building, Oklahoma City, OK, April 19, 1995. Edgar, --: Harvest Trust.
- Nacos, Brigitte L. (1996). Terrorism and the Media: From the Iran Hostage Crisis to the Oklahoma City Bombing. New York: Columbia University Press.
- Nichols, James D., Papovich, Robert S., Papovich, Sandra G., & Carroll, Gerald A. (1997). Freedom's End: Conspiracy in Oklahoma. Decker, MI: Freedom's End.
- Norris, Charles E. (Ed.). (1995). Precious Memories. Oklahoma City, OK: Heartworks Pub.
- Office of the Inspector General. (1997). The FBI Laboratory: An Investigation Into Laboratory Practices and Alleged Misconduct in Explosives-Related and Other Cases. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice.
- Office of the Inspector General. (1997). The FBI Laboratory: An Investigation Into Laboratory Practices and Alleged Misconduct in Explosives-Related and Other Cases. Executive Summary. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice.
- Oklahoma City Document Management Team Staff. (1996). City of Oklahoma City Final Report, Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing, April 19, 1995. Stillwater, OK: Fire Protection Publications.
- Padilla, Lana (with Ron Delphit). (1995). By Blood Betrayed: My Life With Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh. New York: Harper Paperbacks.
- Prairie Wind Writers. (1995). Braced Against the Wind. Tulsa, OK: Council Oaks Books.
- Raimondo, Justin. (1995). Clinton's Hate Campaign Against the Right: The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Campaign to Crush Dissent. Burlingame, CA: Center for Libertarian Studies.
- Rappoport, Jon. (1995). Interview with the Grand Juror Who Wouldn't Shut Up: The Oklahoma City Bombing Case, Part II. Santa Monica, CA: Blue Press.
- Rappaport, Jon. (1995). Oklahoma City Bombing: The Suppressed Truth. Santa Monica, CA: Blue Press.
- Ross, Jim, & Myers, Paul. (Ed.). (1996). Dear Oklahoma City: Get Well Soon. America's Children Reach Out to the People of Oklahoma. New York: Walker & Co.
- Ross, Jim, & Myers, Paul. (1996). We Will Never Forget: Eyewitness Accounts of the Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing. Austin, TX: Eakin Press.
- Ruiz-Scaperlanda, Maria. (1997). Their Faith Has Touched Us: The Legacies of Three Young Oklahoma City Bombing Victims. Kansas City, MO: Sheed & Ward.
- Ryan, Patrick M. (1997). The Prosecution's Perspective On The McVeigh Case. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Law School. (VHS, 45 mins., recorded September 22, 1997)
- Scaperlanda, Maria R. (1997). Their Faith Has Touched Us: The Legacies of Three Young Oklahoma City Bombing Victims. Kansas City, MO: Sheed & Ward.
- Serrano, Richard A. (1998). One of Ours: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing. New York: W. W. Norton.
- Smith, Carol. (1996). Final Report: Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing, April 19, 1995, City of Oklahoma City. Upland, --: Diane Pub.
- Stern, Kenneth S. (1997). The McVeigh Trial. New York: American Jewish Committee.
- Stickney, Brandon, M. (1996). "All- American Monster": The Unauthorized Biography of Timothy McVeigh. Amherst, NY: Prometheus.
- Swofford, Jason L. (1996). Damage Resulting From The Oklahoma City Bomb. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Chemical Engineering, Texas Tech University.
- Thorstenberg, Linda (written by), & Allen, Chuck (produced & directed). (1995). Oklahoma City: What Really Happened? Enid, OK: Chuck Allen. [VHS video, 75 mins.]
- Tidwell, Drew. (1996). The Cultivation Effect as it Relates to the Crisis News Coverage of the Bombing in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 19, 1995, and the Adaptation of the Bogardus Scale to Cultivation Theory. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Radio/Television Dept., S.M.U.
- Truesdale, Al. (1997). If God is God... Then Why? Letters From Oklahoma City. Kansas City, MO: Beacon Hill Press.
- Wall, Beulah Widney. (1995). The 1995 Tragedy in Oklahoma City. Oklahoma City, OK: Wall.
- Zulaika, Joseba, & Douglass, William A. (1996). Terror and Taboo: The Follies, Fables, and Faces of Terrorism. New York: Routledge. [chapter on OKC]
- -----. (1995). Rush to Judgment: A Special Report on the Anti-Muslim Stereotyping, Harrassment and Hate Crimes Following the Bombing of Oklahoma City's Murrah Federal Building, April 19, 1995. Upland, --: Diane Pub.
- ----. (1997, June 2). The Conviction of Timothy McVeigh. Denver, CO: KOA Radio. Parts of Sounds of Colorado Program. (2 audiocassettes, 150 mins., talk radio program)
FAMOUS TRIALS KOLLECTIONNS
TRIAL BACKGROUND KOLLECTIONNS
MCVEIGH/OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING KOLLECTIONNS
Check out ComCon KATHY KELLERMANN COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
© Kathy Kellermann
Compiled & maintained by Kathy Kellermann
Additions? Changes? Suggestions?