Kellermann's Kollectionn of Helpful Trial Background Books on:
Last Updated 07/11/06
- Aldisert, Ruggero J. (1997). Logic for Lawyers: A Guide to Clear Legal Thinking (3rd ed.). South Bend, IN: National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
- Aron, Roberto. (1996). Trial Communication Skills. New York: Clarke Boardman Callaghan.
- Baldwin, Scott, & Hare, Francis. (1997). Scott Baldwin on Jury Arguments. ----: Wiley Law Pubs.
- Barton, William A. (1992). Winning Trial Techniques; A Roadmap for Effective Advocacy. Minnetonka, MN: Professional Education Group.
- Berger, Marilyn J. (1989). Trial Advocacy. New York: Little, Brown & Company.
- Bright, Myron H., & Carlson, Ronald L. (1993). Objections at Trial (rev. ed.). Salem, NH: Butterworth Legal Publishers.
- Devine, James R. (1991). Non-Jury Case Files on Trial Advocacy. St. Paul, MN: West Publishing.
- Donovan, J. W. (1982). Skill in Trials: Containing a Variety of Civil and Criminal Cases Won by the Art of Advocates, With Some of the Skill of Webster, Choate, Beach, Butler, Curtis, Davis, Fountain, and Others; Given in Sketches of Their Work and Trial Stories With New Selections of Western Eloquence. Littleton, CO: Fred B. Rothman.
- Evans, Keith. (1994). The Common Sense Rules of Trial Advocacy. St. Paul, MN: West.
- Gardner, James A. (1993). Legal Argument: The Structure and Language of Effective Advocacy. Charlottesville, VA: Michie.
- Gianna, Dominic J. (1996). Power, Passion & Persuasion: Advocacy Inside & Out. Minnetonka, MN: Professional Education Group, Inc.
- Harris, Richard, & Murphree, William L. (1994). Hints on Advocacy, Intended for Practitioners in Civil & Criminal Courts, with Suggestions as to Opening a Case, Examination-in-Chief, Cross-Examination, Re-Examination, Reply, Conduct of a Prosecution and of a Defense, etc., and Illustrative Cases (2nd ed.). Littleton, CO: Fred B. Rothman & Co.
- Hegland, Kenney F. (1994). Trial and Practice Skills in a Nutshell (2nd ed.). St. Paul, MN: West.
- Jeans, James W. (1993). Trial Advocacy (2nd ed.). St. Paul, MN: West Pub.
- Klonoff, Robert H. & Colby, P.L. (1990). Sponsorship Strategy: Evidentiary Tactics for Winning Jury Trials. Charlottesville, Va.: Michie.
- Levine, Julius Bryon. (1989). Winning Trial Advocacy: How to Avoid Mistakes Made by Master Trial Lawyers. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Lubet, Steven. (1993). Modern Trial Advocacy: Analysis and Practice. Notre Dame, IN: National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
- Moore, Albert J., Bergman, Paul, & Binder, David A. (1996). Trial Advocacy: Inferences, Arguments, and Trial Techniques. St. Paul, MN: West.
- Murray, Peter L. (1995). Basic Trial Advocacy. Boston, MA: Little, Brown.
- National College of Advocacy. (1992). Excellence in Advocacy: Trial Expertise and Wisdom from the National College of Advocacy. Washington, DC: ATLA Press.
- Perdue, Jim M., & Chard, Greg. (1996). Keys to the Locks at Trial: Opening Up the Mind, Heart, and Soul of Jurors. Austin, TX: State Bar of Texas.
- Vandevelde, Kenneth J. (1996). Thinking Like a Lawyer: An Introduction to Legal Reasoning. Boulder, CO: Westview Press.
- Waller, Bruce N. (1994). Critical Thinking: Consider the Verdict (2nd ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NH: Prentice Hall.
- Wells, Robert V. (1988). Successful Trial Techniques Of Expert Practitioners. Colorado Springs, CO: Shepard's/McGraw-Hill.
- Wright, Edward T. (1994). Winning Courtroom Strategies. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
***See also, Kellermann's Kollectionn on "Trial Communication, Persuasion, & Psychology"***
Compiled & maintained by
ComCon KATHY KELLERMANN COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
Additions? Changes? Suggestions? Contact ComCon
© 2021 All rights reserved