Kellermann's Kollectionn of:
OJ SIMPSON TRIAL THESES & DISSERTATIONS
Last Updated 07/11/06
- Bloner, Laura S. (1995). Breaking The Silence: Examining The Media's Coverage Of The O.J. Simpson Case As It Relates To Domestic Violence. Unpublished B. S. Thesis, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, MPI Microfilm Service.
- Butros, Heather Kim. (1999). Media Use of O.J. Simpson as a News Icon and an Exemplar. Unpublished Master's Thesis, University of Georgia.
- Canestrari, Mia Jo. (1996). A Content Analysis Of Network Affiliate News Service Coverage. Unpublished Masters' Thesis, Emerson College.
- Carroll, Scott. (1996). Two Worlds, One Black and One White: A Comparative Analysis of the "Los Angeles Sentinel" and "Los Angeles Times" Coverage of the O.J. Simpson Trial. Unpublished Masters' Thesis, University of Florida.
- Esposito, Steve Anthony. (1996). OJ TV: A Narrative Analysis of Television's Pretrial Coverage of the O.J. Simpson Case. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Wayne State University.
- Hilscher, Erika M. (1996). The Simpson Persona: CNN's Rhetorical Development of a Fallen Hero. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Dept. of Mass Communication, Miami University.
- Johnson, Jessica A. (1998). A Replay of O.J. in Black and White: Pre-trial Coverage in The Los Angeles Times and The Los Angeles Sentinel. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ohio State University.
- Marcus, Steven Wayne. (1995). How The First Amendment Right To Free Press Adversely Affects A High-Profile Criminal Defendant's Sixth Amendment Right To An Impartial Jury. Unpublished Masters' Thesis, University of South Florida.
- McGolerick, Robert W. (1994). The Vicarious Impact Of A Public Trauma. Unpublished Masters' Thesis, James Madison University.
- Olson, Kathleen Kay. (1995). From Aaron Burr to O.J. Simpson: Free Press/Fair Trial Issues in High Profile Criminal Cases. Unpublished Masters' Thesis, University of Texas at Austin.
- Pearlstein, Allan. (1996). Television Crime Drama Program Viewing And O.J. Simpson Bias: Applying The Cultivation Theory. Unpublished masters' thesis, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Schwab, Michael J. (1996). A Perception Shaped By History: Why America Is Divided On The O.J. Simpson Verdict. Unpublished Thesis (B.S.), California Polytechnic State University.
- Scheffer, Shannon. (1995). The Constitutional Impact of Cameras in the Courtroom: A Challenge to Fundamental Fairness. Honors Thesis, University of South Florida.
- Stephenson, Heather Jo. (1996). Reading, Race and Representation: The Performance of the O.J. Simpson Trial. Unpublished Masters' Thesis, Georgetown University.
- Thornton, Leigh-Ann. (1996). Murder In Black And White: Content Analysis Of The O.J. Simpson Trial In Mainstream And Black-Oriented Newspapers. Unpublished Honors essay, Dept. of Sociology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Verdell, Kim LaVern. (1996). Colonialism In Legal Narratives: An Analysis Of The Prosecutorial Opening And Closing Arguments In The O.J. Simpson Trial. Unpublished Master's Thesis, University of Georgia, 1996.
- Winningham, Robert G. (1996). Memories Of O.J. Simpson: A Comparison Of Potential Flashbulb Memories Of Personally Experienced Events. Unpublished masters' thesis, Western Washington University.
- Zive, Joshua C. (1996). The Racism Card: Johnnie Cochran And Strategic Storytelling. Unpublished Masters' Thesis, Baylor University, 1996.
FAMOUS TRIALS KOLLECTIONNS
TRIAL BACKGROUND KOLLECTIONNS
OJ SIMPSON TRIAL KOLLECTIONNS
Compiled & maintained by
ComCon KATHY KELLERMANN COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
Additions? Changes? Suggestions? Contact ComCon
© 2021 All rights reserved