Kellermann's Kollectionn of Helpful Trial Background Books on:
Last Updated 07/11/06
- Abel, Richard L. (Ed.). (1997). Lawyers: A Critical Reader. New York: The New Press.
- Bachman, Walt. (1995). Law v. Life: What Lawyers Are Afraid to Say About the Legal Profession. Rhinebeck, NY: Four Directions Press.
- Garry, Patrick M. (1997). A Nation of Adversaries: How the Litigation Explosion is Reshaping America. New York: Insight Books.
- Glendon, Mary Ann. (1994). A Nation Under Lawyers: How the Crisis in the Legal Profession is Transforming American Society. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Guinier, Lani, Fine, Michelle, & Balin, Jane. (1997). Becoming Gentlemen: Women, Law School, and Institutional Change. Boston, MA: Beacon Press.
- Hagan, John, & Kay, Fiona. (1995). Gender in Practice: A Study of Lawyers' Lives. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Harrington, Mona. (1995). Women Lawyers: Rewriting the Rules. New York: Plume.
- Jenkins, John A. (1989). The Litigators: Inside the Powerful World of America's High-Stakes Trial Lawyers. New York: Doubleday.
- Keates, William R. (1997). Proceed with Caution: A Diary of the First Year at One of America's Largest Most Prestigious Law Firms. Orlando, FL: Harcourt Brace.
- Kelly, Michael J. (1996). Lives of Lawyers: Journeys in the Organizations of Practice. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
- Kritzer, Herbert M. (1998). Legal Advocacy: Lawyers and Nonlawyers at Work. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
- Linowitz, Sol M. (with Martin Mayer). (1994). The Betrayed Profession: Lawyering at the End of the Twentieth Century. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Luban, David. (1988). Lawyers and Justice: An Ethical Study. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Margolick, David. (1995). At the Bar: The Passions and Peccadilloes of American Lawyers. New York: Touchstone.
- Martin, Susan Ehrlich, & Jurik, Nancy C. (1996). Doing Justice, Doing Gender: Women in Law and Criminal Justice Occupations. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
- Olson, Walter K. (1992). The Litigation Explosion: What Happened When America Unleashed the Lawsuit. New York: Plume.
- Pierce, Jennifer L. (1996). Gender Trials: Emotional Lives in Contemporary Law Firms. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
- Travers, Max. (1997). The Reality of Law: Work and Talk in a Firm of Criminal Lawyers. Aldershot, Hampshire, UK: Ashgate Pub.
- Turow, Scott. (1977). One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School. New York: Warner Books.
- Warsaw, Janine. (1986). Women Trial Lawyers: How They Succeed in Practice & in the Courtroom. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall
Compiled & maintained by
ComCon KATHY KELLERMANN COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
Additions? Changes? Suggestions? Contact ComCon
© 2021 All rights reserved