Kellermann's Kollectionn of:
RANDY WEAVER (RUBY RIDGE) TRIAL BOOKS
Last Updated 07/11/06
- Aho, James Alfred. (1994). This Thing of Darkness: A Sociology of the Enemy. Seattle, WA: University of Washington Press.
- Anderson, Jack. (1996). Inside the NRA: Armed and Dangerous. An Expose. Beverly Hills, CA: Dove Books.
- Bock, Alan W. (1996). Ambush at Ruby Ridge: How Government Agents Set Randy Weaver Up and Took His Family Down. New York: Berkley Books.
- Branson, Donald A. (1998). Villains and Victims: The Social Construction of the Incident at Ruby Ridge. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Mankato State University.
- Cavanagh, Suzanne, & Teasley, David. (1996). The Randy Weaver Case at Ruby Ridge, Idaho: A Chronology. Washington, D.C.: Congressional Research Service.
- Dees, Morris (with James Corcoran). (1996). Gathering Storm: America's Militia Threat. New York: HarperCollins.
- Ferris, Kirby. (1993). A Mountain of Lies. Stinton Beach, CA: Rapid Lightning Press.
- Hamm, Mark S. (1997). Apocalypse in Oklahoma: Waco and Ruby Ridge Revenged. Boston, MA: Northeastern University Press.
- Karl, Jonathan. (1995). The Right to Bear Arms: The Rise of America's New Militias. New York: HarperPaperbacks.
- Kelly, John F. & Wearne, Phillip K. (1998). Tainting Evidence: Inside the Scandals at the FBI Crime Lab. New York: The Free Press.
- Martin, Len. (1993). Feds Lose Big: The Weaver Trial. Boring, OR: CPA Book Publisher.
- Pillsbury, Dawn Ellen. (1997). Ruby Ridge and Waco: What Did the Media Say? Unpublished Bachelor's Thesis, California Polytechnic State University.
- Rubenser, Lorie Lynne. (1996). The Social Constructions of Ruby Ridge and Waco: The Beginning of the Modern Militia Movement. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Arizona State University.
- Spence, Gerry. (1995). From Freedom to Slavery: The Rebirth of Tyranny in America. New York: St. Martin's Press.
- Tatomer, William John. (1998). Public Relations and Ruby Ridge: An Ethical Inquiry. Unpublished Master's Thesis, Deptartment of Communication, University of Utah.
- Walter, Jess. (1995). Every Knee Shall Bow: The Truth and Tragedy of Ruby Ridge and the Randy Weaver Family. New York: HarperPaperbacks.
- Walters, Timothy R. (1994). From My Cold Dead Fingers: Why America Needs Guns. Safford, --: Rawhide Western Publishing.
- Weaver, Randy & Weaver, Sara. (1998). The Federal Siege at Ruby Ridge: In Our Own Words. Marion, MT: Ruby Ridge, Inc.
- ----. (1996). Ruby Ridge: Report of the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology, and Government Information on the Senate Committee on the Judiciary. Upland, --: Diane Pub.
- ----. (1993). Massacre at Ruby Creek: The Randy Weaver Story. Hayden Lake, ID: Concerned Citizens of Idaho.
- ----. (1996). Ruby Ridge: An American Tragedy. Produced by Edgar J. Scherick Associates, Inc. & the Regan Company in association with Victor Television Productions. [United States]: CBS Television Network. (VHS, 2 videocassettes, 178 min.)
FAMOUS TRIALS KOLLECTIONNS
TRIAL BACKGROUND KOLLECTIONNS
MCVEIGH/OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING KOLLECTIONNS
Compiled & maintained by
ComCon KATHY KELLERMANN COMMUNICATION CONSULTING
Additions? Changes? Suggestions? Contact ComCon
© 2021 All rights reserved